What is the proven way to solve the SBCGlobal email not working issue? It is the most broadly perceived question that has been asked by the AT&T community members. If you are also one of such individuals who are hoping that someone will help you to resolve this issue, then you are not wrong.
No matter, what type of issue you are receiving from all the below-listed issues. Whether it is:
- SBCGlobal is not responding properly.
- Cannot send email from your SBCGlobal account.
- Unable to open SBCGlobal account.
- Sbcglobal email password reset.
- The emails are loading slower than usual.
- Unable to download mail attachments.
- SBCGlobal email stops working on iPhone.
- SBCGlobal email stops working on Android.
- Or any other.
Here we have discussed step-by-step instructions to solve this issue without any expert help.
Here, you will get detailed information about:
- Why SBCGlobal Mail Is Not Working On Android Platform and how to fix it?
- How to fix the “SBCGlobal Email Not Working” issue instantly on Mac or iPhone?
- How to fix the “SBCGlobal Is Not Working” issue instantly on Windows Computer?
- Detailed information about SBCGlobal Email Settings.
- And last but not least Some Handy Solutions.
Let’s start from bottom to top!
Steps To Fix SBCGlobal Email Not Working Issue
- First, cross-check the validity of your account and ensure that it is not expired.
- Check your internet connection. If it is not working fine, then try to re-establish the connection by restarting the router.
- One of the other quick solutions to fix the SBCGlobal.net email not working issue is to check the inbox and outbox mails server settings of your SBCGlobal email account.
- Next is to check the configuration settings of SMTP/POP3 mail server settings. It is applicable when you are using your SBCGlobal email account with some other third-party apps.
- Try to delete or clear all cache, history, cookies, and other junk files.
- Do check the compatibility of the email application with your device.
- If the case, if your account is not working, then check the version for your browser and its compatibility with SBCGlobal.
- Update the version of the mobile app to the latest one
- There might be some software that creates conflicts; it is good to disable all those software while working with SBCGlobal.
SBCGlobal.Net Email Account Settings
Well, guys, you may be unable to receive or send SBCGlobal emails because of inappropriate settings of the SBCGlobal email account. It is recommended to check the below-listed things before moving ahead:
- Ensure that your email account doesn’t exceed the maximum message size limits.
- Another reason for raising this issue is to add an incorrect email address. You might not include the valid email address of the recipient. Due to this, you get error messages such as Message Delivery Failed or – Message Not Sent.
- Try this simple method also – Logout and then log in back.
- It is urged to cross-check your spam folder frequently. Sometimes the required emails are found in a spam folder.
- Go to settings and check the blocked addresses and ensure that you are not blocking the email addresses from which you are expected to receive an email.
Steps to Fix The SBCGlobal Email Not Working on Windows
If your SBCGlobal.net email not working today on your Windows system, then don’t panic. Just try to fix this issue by following the below-listed steps:
- Check the connectivity of your internet. Ensure that you have a strong Internet connection to avoid any interruption.
- Do check the compatibility of the email application with your web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.)
- Don’t forget to upgrade the version of your browser for effortlessly email loading.
- Delete or clear all cache, history, cookies, and other junk files. if SBCGlobal is creating an issue
- It is good to disable all the ad-ons or installed plugins on your browser as they can create several issues.
- Also, disable all the security programs like Antivirus and Windows Firewall.
Steps To Fix SBCGlobal Email Account is Not Working on Mac
If you access your SBCGlobal email account on the Mac device and find some issue, then follow these steps:
- Visit the Settings section of your Mac Device
- Go to the “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” and select “Accounts” -> “Add Accounts” -> “Other”.
- Here you notice the two text fields:
- One is “Email Account” and the second is;
- Enter the valid credentials and press “Next.”
- Now at the top of the screen, search for “POP.”
- In the hostname type “inbound.att.net.”
- Next, you need to provide the username for your SBCGlobal email account.
- On the Outgoing mail server screen type username and password and outbound.att.net as the domain name
- Click Next and then Save.
By following all the above-listed steps, your “SBCGlobal Is Not Working” issue on Mac devices has been resolved.
If you are experiencing a similar issue on iPhone, then it is recommended to use the same procedure to fix the issue of SBCGlobal Is Not Working on iPhone.
Steps to Fix The SBCGlobal.net Email Not Working on Android
Now let’s move on to the Android devices. If you are an Android lover who experiencing the exact trouble, then follows the steps mentioned below:
- Restart your Android device. Usually, most individuals get a solution by simply restarting their Android gadgets. If it does not work for you, then don’t get disappointed and follow the next steps:
- Now, the next step is to uninstall and reinstall the SBCGlobal mail app.
- Check the configuration Settings of the IMAP/ POP mail server in Android
- Crosscheck the internet connection of your Android gadget.
- Set the correct IMAP settings:
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: 993
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.yahoo.com
- Authentication Requirement: Yes
Once you followed the above-mentioned solution in the same sequence, you will get rid of this issue “SBCGlobal not working on Android.”
Well, we all know that in the present technological world, no one can deny the importance of having an email account. No matter, whether you are a professional or not; having an email account becomes a necessity even to run a smartphone, and if you encounter any issue accessing your email, then never ignore it and try to fix it as soon as possible.
I wish that this guide will prove useful to solve SBCGlobal email not working issue effortlessly.